- HIGH INTEREST IN DCCC’s SEN CONSULTATION MEETING
- Development of a Framework for Action for the Inclusion of Children with Special Needs in Early Childhood Education Settings
- DCCC CONSULTATION SESSIONS – 2nd PRE-SCHOOL YEAR
- Special Educational Needs Consultation Meeting for Childcare Providers and Parents – Letterkenny
- National Adult Literacy Agency (NALA) campaign, Help My Kid Learn
To view DCCC’s Annual Rpeort 2012, please the below link.
DCCC Annual Report 2012
DCCC consider access to opportunities for continuing professional development (CPD) as fundamental to supporting and building on quality early childhood care and education practice. This view is supported by Childcare Providers, Practitioners and Childminders who have highlighted to DCCC that there is a growing need for CPD opportunities to refresh and update their initial childcare training…..
The DCCC Online Census is now live and ready for your early childhood service to make an entry.
The Professional Pedagogy Project
The Professional Pedagogy Project (PPP) is a framework of professional development and practical supports encompassing a training programme and a variety of follow-on supports aimed at enabling early childhood service providers to make steady, quantifiable changes and improvements to their practice. The PPP will provide an in-depth focus on the areas of Early Childhood Play and Curriculum, Planning and Reflective Practice, Assessment for Learning and Transitions.
Welcome to Donegal County Childcare Committee Ltd.
Fáilte chuig suíomh Coiste Cúram Páistí Chontae Dhún na nGall. The DCCC implement the National Childcare Investment Programme at local level in County Donegal.
DCCC Video Gallery
A collection of movies introducing the work of Donegal County Childcare CommitteeView Movies...
DCCC Text Alerts
To receive updates on the ECCE & CSS schemes, funding, plus information on upcoming training and more...