Employer: Lakeview Montessori School – Ramelton, County Donegal
Role: Early Years Practitioner with Level 5 QQI in Childcare or above
Lakeview Montessori School is currently seeking to recruit an Early Years Practitioner with Level 5 QQI in Childcare or above for September 2018.
The successful candidate will possess a minimum of level 5 in Early Years Education. He/ she will have at least 1 years post qualifying experience of working with children who have additional needs. The candidate should have practical experience in dealing with children who have ADHD and challenging behaviour. He/she will have a background in operating in a multidisciplinary forum, producing written and verbal reports for parents, agencies and departmental bodies on the progress and development of the child.
- Minimum of Level 5 in Early Years Education
- 1 Years post qualification experience in working with children who have additional needs (ADHD, Autism etc.)
- Proven background in multidisciplinary teamwork with the ability to deliver progress reports in written and verbal form.
- The ability to demonstrate knowledge and experience in dealing with challenging behaviour, health and safety and Child Protection
- Familiar with Aistear & Siolta Early Childhood Curriculum Framework
The post is for an initial 38 week, fixed term contract- running from September 2018-June 2019.
Probationary Period applies
Only suitably qualified candidates need apply
The closing date is the 20/8/18
Lakeview Montessori School is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Job Type: Contract
Salary: upon application
- post qualifying: 1 years
- Secondary education and Minimum of Level 5 Early years Education qualification
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 902 3913 for more information about this role and the school.
Please send along CV with cover letter.