DCCC is hosting Briefing Sessions on the Children First Act, 2015 for Early Years Services.
The sessions will be held in the Mount Errigal Hotel, Letterkenny on the 21st February 2018.
Times slots available are: 2.30 – 4.30pm
6.30 – 8.30pm
The Children First Act, 2015 was fully commenced on December 11th, 2017 and gives early years services new legal responsibilities.
This Briefing Session will look at:
- The implications of the Act for early years providers
- How to Develop a Child Safeguarding Statement
The Session is for everyone involved in early years services but will be of particular interest to you if you are a:
- Service Manager
- Chairperson or member of a board of management
- Childminder (registered with Tusla)
- Designated Liaison Person for Child Protection