DCCC is hosting a series of workshops on Tusla’s Quality and Regulatory Framework
The workshops will explore Tusla’s QRF, which was developed by the Early Years Inspectorate, to support registered early years services to comply with the 2016 regulations. The QRF sets out the Early Years Inspectorate’s interpretation of the regulations in a transparent way. it presents the scope of how the Inspectorate will assess services for compliance with these regulations which, in turn, will promote the quality and safety of services provided to children.
The workshops will be delivered in two parts and aims to:
- Provide a summary of the framework.
- Provide practical guidance on developing and implementing policies.
- Increase confidence regarding requirements for inspection.
- Provide information on new regulatory registration requirements.
- Provide information on reporting requirements for registered services.
Click on the links below to book a workshop in your area.