|As schools are closed for Easter over the next two weeks, it may be necessary to make the following changes on your Early Years Hive and PIP portal.|
We advise making any necessary changes as soon as possible to ensure there are no issues when returns are submitted and payments processed.
If you need further assistance, please raise a Request on the Early Years Hive.
NCS Service Calendar
If your service is closed for part or all of this period, you must mark the closures (apart from Easter Monday) on your NCS service calendar on the Hive accordingly. You must also note whether it is a subsidised (paid) closure or not.
To add a closure to your NCS service calendar, log into the Hive and follow the below steps:
1. Go to the My Account menu and select Service Calendar
2. In the list of service calendars, expand the yellow triangle on NCS 2021 and select Edit Closures . In the list of service calendars, expand the yellow triangle on NCS 2021 and select Edit Closures
3. Click Add Closure
4. Individually select the days your service is closed
5. Select whether the closure is subsidised (paid) or not
6. Enter the reason for the closure and click Submit
For more information, please see ‘How to add a closure’ on the NCS Service Calendar section of Help & Support on the Hive.
NCS Non-Term Hours
If there are any eligible children attending your service who require additional hours to their regular registered hours during the mid-term break, you must submit Non-Term hours for them.
To add Non-Term hours to NCS claims, log into the Hive and follow the below steps:
1. Go to the Registrations menu and select NCS Registrations
2. Select the claim you wish to amend
3. Select the weeks that are to be Non-Term from the list and select Bulk Edit
4. Enter the number of Non-Term Hours in the window, submit and confirm
5. Click Submit at the bottom of the page
For more information, please see ‘How to add Non-Term hours to an NCS claim’ on the NCS Child Registration section of Help & Support on the Hive.
Important: Changes cannot be made to service calendar opening hours or claim hours once a return for that week has been submitted on the Early Years Hive.
CCSP: Amending Sessions (e.g. a child is moving from part-time to full-time)
If the registration is changing and needs to be updated from part-time to full-time, please input a CCSP Leaver with the date the child is changing service level. A new registration should then be created with the updated level of service for the appropriate period. Please see pages 14/15 of the CCSP Registration Guide.