Our practice and ethos are based on a child-centred approach and aim to provide a safe, healthy, happy and we aim to provide a safe, healthy, happy and stimulating environment where all children feel valued and included. This will enable every child to develop their full potential by learning through play and valuing themselves and others as unique individuals.
This will be achieved through the continual communication, observation, planning, support and partnership between parents, children and staff we strive to establish good relationships believing that this will enable smooth transitions for the children and also the parents as their voices are valued and respected. We believe in ensuring that children who attend our service have the opportunity to experience:
· Spontaneous expression.
· A sense of belonging within our service.
· Esteem as an individual.
· Dignity and independence.
· Self confidence and enthusiasm in learning.
· A stable learning and caring environment.
· Sociability, friendship and co operation of others.
· Equal opportunities irrespective of gender, race and disability.
· Culture diversity.
· Respect as a unique individual with rights.