Room Leader required to work in a busy childcare environment,
The successful candidate must have:
- A sincere and genuine love for children
- Childcare Qualification as listed on the DCEDIY recognised Childcare Qualifications to minimum Level 5 from a recognised body though Level 7+ would be advantageous
- Knowledge of TUSLA requirements and 2016 regulation
- Knowledge of working with Siolta and Aistear
- Be able to write up reports
- Plan, implement and evaluate an emergent play based curricula approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Hold a level 7 qualification in Early Childhood Care and Education or higher.
The successful candidate will be expected to have a positive attitude to learning and upskilling. They will be required to participate in ongoing continuous professional training programme’s such as First Aid, Manual Handling, fire safety and Food Safety amongst others.
How to Apply
Please forward your CV and cover letter to email@example.com